A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ellen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ellen, Physiatrist, Psychiatrist & Neurologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ellen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ellen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark I Ellen MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Ellen practice?
- Dr. Mark Ellen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ellen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Birmingham Physiatrists, Birmingham Sports Medicine Doctors, and Birmingham Family Physicians.