Learn more about Dr. Mark Ellen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ellen, Physiatrist, Psychiatrist & Neurologist, Internist is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellen
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ellen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ellen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark I Ellen MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Ellen practice?
- Dr. Mark Ellen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ellen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Physiatrists and Atlanta Sports Medicine Doctors.