A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ellenbogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ellenbogen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ellenbogen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellenbogen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellenbogen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jay Ellenbogen MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Ellenbogen practice?
- Dr. Mark Ellenbogen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ellenbogen practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists and Chestnut Hill Pulmonologists.