A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ellison, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Urinary incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Ellison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Medical Center
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan