A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ellison is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ellison, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Urinary incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Ellison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Medical Center
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Frederick Ellison MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Ellison practice?
- Dr. Mark Ellison has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ellison practices Surgery and Urology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Surgeons and Athens Urologists.