Dr. Mark Emas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Emas?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Mark Emas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2017

Dr Emas and staff.

I can not say enough wonderful things about the treatment that I have received from Dr Emas and his fantastic staff. Though the office is usually very busy, I have not experienced a long wait and I NEVER feel like I'm being rushed through the office. Charles, Patrick and Dr Emas LISTEN, they ask for my input and make me feel like I have a choice in my treatment plan. My visit is over when all of my questions have been answered and I'm comfortable with the plan of treatment. Yes, they are THAT awesome.

May 24th, 2017

Very professional.

Always a pleasure visiting this office. Staff is friendly and professional. Dr. Emas is very knowledgeable in his field.

May 15th, 2017

Dr. Emasculated is a great doctor. Here listens to the patients and comes up with a solution. Here is backed up by a great staff

April 6th, 2017

Dr Emas is great. I was squeezed in to see him for my MRI review. He is very professional. I was given trigger points which I was scared. This has been a nightmare dealing with this accident. But I really enjoy Dr. Emas he is very good at his profession

April 5th, 2017

World Class Service and Professionalism

I recently have had to opportunity to solicit the services of Dr. Mark Emas, MD. Wow! This office, this professionalism, this quality health care is beyond my expectation. From the moment I entered the reception area, I knew this would be something new. Each personnel, each professional, each healthcare provider went above and beyond to make sure my medical needs were met. I fully endorse this facility. Even though an unfortunate event lead me to this office for care, I am completely satisfied with its on-going service. Nothing but excellence.

March 9th, 2017

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

Today was my first visit with Dr. Emas and I was very pleased. He is kind, funny, very professional and extremely knowledgeable. He explains things so that your easily able to understand. You can see his passion for what he does and that he truly cares about his patients.

January 25th, 2017

I've been seeing doctor Emas and his team for a little over 2 years now. I'm extremely happy with their services. The staff is knowledgeable and kind. Dr. Emas and his PAs are professional, fast, and fabulous. I get botox injections for Migraines and highly recommend Dr. Emas.

January 25th, 2017

Saw my favorite doctor

Great staff

January 16th, 2017

Great experience

October 12th, 2016

CEO, Green Productivity Solutions

When you are in pain, you see, hear and feel the world in a different way. You live in a chronic mode of pain and fear - fear you'll never feel well again. In my research to find someone who understood my fears as well as my pain, I discovered many remarkable findings before I went for my first visit. Dr. Emas is the doctor whom other doctors go to. For me, that says it all. His proven track record of results has reached a national audience, with patients coming from other states to seek treatment and pain relief from Dr. Emas and his amazing team. Speaking of amazing teams, his entire staff works together to give each patient their full attention, their trained professionalism, their compassionate and when needed, a little humor to alleviate pain. I can't fully express what it means to be working my way back to health with Dr. Emas and his team. I have hope, a better quality of life and a doctor whom I trust with my life.

September 29th, 2016

Great doctors

I'm doing great after seeing these physicians and my life has changed immensely as they are so helpful. I recommend this office to anyone

September 20th, 2016

Current Patient

Dr. Emas is very caring and courteous. He thoroughly investigated to find the cause of my pain, ordered the proper tests and prescribed the appropriate course of treatment. His office staff is courteous and do their best to make you as comfortable as possible during you're procedures.