Overall Review

October 12th, 2016
CEO, Green Productivity Solutions
When you are in pain, you see, hear and feel the world in a different way. You live in a chronic mode of pain and fear - fear you'll never feel well again. In my research to find someone who understood my fears as well as my pain, I discovered many remarkable findings before I went for my first visit. Dr. Emas is the doctor whom other doctors go to. For me, that says it all. His proven track record of results has reached a national audience, with patients coming from other states to seek treatment and pain relief from Dr. Emas and his amazing team. Speaking of amazing teams, his entire staff works together to give each patient their full attention, their trained professionalism, their compassionate and when needed, a little humor to alleviate pain. I can't fully express what it means to be working my way back to health with Dr. Emas and his team. I have hope, a better quality of life and a doctor whom I trust with my life.

September 29th, 2016
Great doctors
I'm doing great after seeing these physicians and my life has changed immensely as they are so helpful. I recommend this office to anyone

September 20th, 2016
Current Patient
Dr. Emas is very caring and courteous. He thoroughly investigated to find the cause of my pain, ordered the proper tests and prescribed the appropriate course of treatment. His office staff is courteous and do their best to make you as comfortable as possible during you're procedures.

September 19th, 2016
Excellent experience, highly recommend
Honestly at this office everyone has made my visits pleasant. The smiles, explanations,and procedures were great.

September 2nd, 2016
Friendly and Professional
Friendly front office staff and would recommend this office to others

July 18th, 2016
Great medical care !
Dr. Mark Emas and his staff are very professional, caring, and knowledgable. When I'm there, I'm very well taken care of. I would highly recommend Dr. Emas for your medical needs. He knows his stuff and above all. He cares.. I'm blessed to have him take care of my medical issues. ❤️

July 14th, 2016
Great doctor visit!
Very friendly and took a lot of time explaining what was going on with me. Made me feel very comfortable and not a burden like other doctors do! This office is also very nicely modeled!

July 14th, 2016
AMAZING PRACTICE
The office is beautiful and the staff is so nice! Dr. Emas is so smart and is an amazing doctor. Every bring was very smooth and my medical issue was solved at great speed!

June 29th, 2016
Dr Emas is very capable physician, he is concerned with the patients well being. The PAs at the practice are very capable. I have received excellent care. Overall a very good experience.

June 28th, 2016
The real deal
Dr. Emas practice is and excellent place to go if you want and accurate diagnosis. I've been several physician for the past 30 years and also have a primary care doctor for 30 years and asked Dr. Emas if he can be my primary care doctor. He said that he's a speciality doctor and not a primary care physician. He told me that that made him feel good and that that I thought that much of him to ask him to be my primary care physician. I'm telling you folks that if you want and accurate diagnosis, Call on Dr. Emas. He's not just a specialty doctor, He's a doctor that cares.

June 23rd, 2016
Top Notch-recommend to Everyone
Dr. Emas is amazing. I am like Humpty Dumpty and he is one of many doctors I see. Often he is better at diagnosing me with issues than other doctors that treat me. Both he and his staff go above and beyond to make sure all of your needs are met and concerns are addressed.

June 23rd, 2016
Best office and doctor
Dr emas and his staff are great!!