Dr. Mark Emenecker Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Emenecker?

A great Dr.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Dr Eminecker is a great Dr. -- always gives me plenty of time -- appointments often the same day -- very through -- very smart -- I really trust him which is just what I want from my Dr.

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Poor bedside manner. Arrogant

Self employed

Posted on October 8th, 2014

Went here hoping he'd read my MRI which he did not and instead just ordered regular Xrays and made money for the hospital and himself. He was the most arrogant and sneaky doctor I have ever been in all my life. I am a medical professional myself and wanted a new MRI as my old one was over 13 years old. The only reason I went to him was because my old Physician had retired and somebody told me he might be able to help me. I have no use for physicians like him.

I Found Another Doctor

Posted on February 18th, 2013

I spent at least a year or so under this doctor's care because my physician moved. During our last visit, he cautioned me about this doctor. I have a lot of health problems, most of them heart-related, and needed a doctor. I didn't take good care of myself at that time so I'll pardon some of this man's abrasive demeanor and lack of compassion. However, he ignored an 'abnormal' pulmonary function assessment and I now have severe pulmonary hypertension. I wonder if some investigation on his part might have circumvented it. I found a new doctor.

Poor clinic policy

Posted on July 29th, 2011

I was required to have an "establish care" appointment. I work full-time and I'm in graduate school full-time, and I'm not sick so going to the doctor wasn't really on my mind. I missed my appointment and was informed - for the first time - that the clinic has a policy of refusing care if you miss an appointment. Not just Dr. Emenecker...the entire clinic. My complaint is that I was not informed of the policy at all prior to the appointment time.

Posted on April 21st, 2017