Dr. Mark Emenecker DO Patient Reviews

2.3

no change

August 17th, 2015
A great Dr.
Dr Eminecker is a great Dr. -- always gives me plenty of time -- appointments often the same day -- very through -- very smart -- I really trust him which is just what I want from my Dr.

March 16th, 2015
Poor bedside manner. Arrogant

October 8th, 2014
Self employed
Went here hoping he'd read my MRI which he did not and instead just ordered regular Xrays and made money for the hospital and himself. He was the most arrogant and sneaky doctor I have ever been in all my life. I am a medical professional myself and wanted a new MRI as my old one was over 13 years old. The only reason I went to him was because my old Physician had retired and somebody told me he might be able to help me. I have no use for physicians like him.

February 18th, 2013
I Found Another Doctor
I spent at least a year or so under this doctor's care because my physician moved. During our last visit, he cautioned me about this doctor. I have a lot of health problems, most of them heart-related, and needed a doctor. I didn't take good care of myself at that time so I'll pardon some of this man's abrasive demeanor and lack of compassion. However, he ignored an 'abnormal' pulmonary function assessment and I now have severe pulmonary hypertension. I wonder if some investigation on his part might have circumvented it. I found a new doctor.

June 11th, 2012
dont waste your time
I went to the doctor because of a few aches and pains...lower back pain, wrist pain, and pain/popping in my jaw. Also wanted smoking cessation medication. He proceeded to tell me that 24 year olds dont go to the doctor for such minor things, but did perscribe chantix for my smoking(worst medication i've ever took, moodswings, made me an all around a-hole). I got second opinions on my back and jaw, turned out i have spina bifida occulta in my spine and tmj in my jaw. He was rude and seemed like i was a waste of his time, he has posted that if you are 10 minutes late he will not see you, i showed up early and still had to wait on him 30 minutes. all around horrible experience, poor excuse for a "dr." hope this saves someone else a bad experience.

July 29th, 2011
Poor clinic policy
I was required to have an "establish care" appointment. I work full-time and I'm in graduate school full-time, and I'm not sick so going to the doctor wasn't really on my mind. I missed my appointment and was informed - for the first time - that the clinic has a policy of refusing care if you miss an appointment. Not just Dr. Emenecker...the entire clinic. My complaint is that I was not informed of the policy at all prior to the appointment time.