A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Engel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Engel, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Engel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Engel MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Engel practice?
- Dr. Mark Engel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Engel practices Ophthalmology near Holmdel, NJ.
See Holmdel Ophthalmologists.