A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Engelstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engelstad
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Engelstad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelstad graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Engelstad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Engelstad DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Engelstad practice?
- Dr. Mark Engelstad has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Engelstad practices Surgery near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wayzata, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Burnsville Surgeons.