A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Engelstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelstad graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Engelstad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- North Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engelstad accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 19 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Engelstad practice?
Dr. Mark Engelstad practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Portland Surgeons.