A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Engelstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engelstad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Engelstad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelstad graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Engelstad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Engelstad DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Engelstad practice?
- Dr. Mark Engelstad has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Engelstad practices Surgery near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wayzata, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Burnsville Surgeons.