A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelstad graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Engelstad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engelstad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Guardian - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 19 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Engelstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Engelstad practice?
Dr. Mark Engelstad practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Portland, OR.
See Minneapolis Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Minneapolis Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Engelstad, Dr. Marcel Engelstad, Dr. Marcelino Engelstad, Dr. Marcellus Engelstad, Dr. Marcelo Engelstad, Dr. Marco Engelstad