Learn more about Dr. Mark Engleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Engleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Engleman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Engleman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engleman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Engleman practice?
Dr. Mark Engleman practices Radiation Oncology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Plano Radiation Oncologists.