A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Engleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Engleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Engleman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Engleman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Engleman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Engleman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Engleman practice?
- Dr. Mark Engleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Engleman practices Radiation Oncology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Oncologists.