Radiologist, Oncology Specialist (cancer), Radiation Oncology
Video profile

by Delores s. on Jan 9th, 2015

Dr. Engleman and his staff were warm, engaging, caring and compassionate. I presented with a rare head and neck cancer with an autoimmune disease that could potentially interfere with successful radiation therapy. Dr. Engleman prescribed and monitored the treatment to ensure its success. The radiation technicians, nurses, receptionists, everyone embraced me as if I were a member of their family. Each aspect of my treatment was stellar. From the moment I entered the office until departure, every professional with whom I came in contact treated me as if I was the only patient of the practice. I appreciate their commitment to delivering excellent patient care!

by Jackie Hammon on Jan 9th, 2015

Dr Engleman and his staff have put me at ease and provided great support as I fight cancer

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Terri K on Jun 9th, 2014

Getting a diagnosis of cancer and having to go visit a clinic every day for 33 days in a row (except weekends) is not an easy thing in many respects. Dr. Engleman and his staff are extremely caring and respectful. They answer every question like its the first time they heard it. Even though I'm thrilled to be on my last week of treatment I will miss seeing Dr. Engleman and his staff.

Flight Attendant show details Flight Attendant
May 17th, 2014

Dr. Engleman and his entire staff were kind and genuine. I felt at all times like my good health and comfort were very important to them. Thank you all.

Radiologist show details Radiologist
by roger lawson on Apr 9th, 2014

This is a gifted man! Believe me, I've had a liver transplant, kidney cancer,and head and neck cancer. I have dealt with at least 12 to 15 specialist in my time. God put Dr. Engleman in my life and he got me thru the most difficult treatment I have ever had to endure. I'm good now and I will never forget this special person. If you are needing a radiologist, this is the man!

Baylor Radiation Oncology show details Baylor Radiation Oncology
by Ron Crone on Apr 8th, 2014

I have just completed 43 sessions of radiation oncology at Baylor Medical located on Alliance Blvd in Plano. My Dr. was Dr. Mark Engleman. As would be expected, once one has been diagnosed with some form of cancer, there are concerns about what will be the outcome, will it work, will it be painful, will I be sick, questions, concerns, fears, etc. I assure anyone with, as in my case, prostate cancer, the very worst part of the experience will be the traffic to and from the medical center. Dr. Engleman and the staff in the Radiation Oncology Department are the most amazing group of professionals to be found anywhere. I do not say that in an exaggerating manner. After a very few sessions you become completely at ease and comfortable with the experience you are going through. All the people involved are pleasant, fun to communicate with, ask questions of, laugh with, share a story with. Everyone from Dr. Engleman, to the reception staff to the nurses to the people performing your treatment are professional experts in their fields. They always have a smile, a friendly word, and never ever seem to have a bad day. You can tell by the look on their face every day when you see them, these people are the best of the best, they love their work, they are the epitome of professionals, they know their job, perform it to the very best skill level possible anywhere, undoubtedly handle rather high levels of stress due to the significant impact they may have on other peoples lives, but they still take the time to be pleasant and friendly, going out of their way to make you the patient very much at ease. I do not know if I was some sort of exception, but I experienced no noteworthy side effects from the treatments. Having said that, you are still going to find the following statement hard to believe. I will actually miss the daily visits and conversations with this group of real people. I thank them all. Ron Crone

Kudos show details Kudos
by Rick Skaggs on Mar 12th, 2014

My expectations were exceeded and I received the best care possible from Texas Oncology in Plano, Texas. The whole staff from the front desk, radiologist, assistants, and of course Dr. Engleman, was very respectful, courteous, and caring. I would highly recommend this group to anyone that had the need. Wonderful Care!