inactive

Dr. Mark Engleman MD Patient Reviews

• Radiation Oncology Plano, TX

March 24th, 2016
Dr. Engleman and Texas Oncology
Dr. Engleman explained every part of the process very well. Answered all my questions. The radiologist staff were very positive, gentle and considerate. I will definitely recommend them.

February 18th, 2016
My cancer diagnosis put in motion a rapid-fire sequence of events that, in retrospect, could have been overwhelming. Dr. Mark Engleman and his staff provided calm and wonderful care for me--and at the end of the treatment it had gone exactly as he had told me it would. I am grateful for their expertise wrapped in kindness, reassurance, and comfort.

January 26th, 2016
Absolutely am blessed to have Dr Engleman take care of my wife. He is compassionate, detailed and absolutely understands what bed side manner should look like. He is aggressive and basically is the reason my wife is still alive.

November 28th, 2015
A great doctor
Dr. Engleman had my complete confidence. He provided me with all the information about my condition, gave me straight answers I could understand, provided all the support I needed to successfully complete treatment. I would recommend him to anyone needing radiation oncology treatment.

October 3rd, 2015
Competence and Kindness
Superb doctor who listens and is extremely competent. His staff are the same way. I never thought radiation would be a breeze but with this office it is,

August 31st, 2015
EVERYBODY SAID I WAS GOING TO BE JUST FINE. WELL, I DONT CALL A HIGHER PSA NUMBER AFTER RADIATION "FINE".

June 4th, 2015
Amazing, understanding, informative and loving -caring treatment each and every time I visit. Words can not express of how thankful I am for Dr. Engleman and all his staff for comforting me and making this whole experience a pleasant one. 👍🏻

January 9th, 2015
Dr. Engleman and his staff were warm, engaging, caring and compassionate. I presented with a rare head and neck cancer with an autoimmune disease that could potentially interfere with successful radiation therapy. Dr. Engleman prescribed and monitored the treatment to ensure its success. The radiation technicians, nurses, receptionists, everyone embraced me as if I were a member of their family. Each aspect of my treatment was stellar. From the moment I entered the office until departure, every professional with whom I came in contact treated me as if I was the only patient of the practice. I appreciate their commitment to delivering excellent patient care!

January 9th, 2015
Dr Engleman and his staff have put me at ease and provided great support as I fight cancer

June 9th, 2014
Great Experience
Getting a diagnosis of cancer and having to go visit a clinic every day for 33 days in a row (except weekends) is not an easy thing in many respects. Dr. Engleman and his staff are extremely caring and respectful. They answer every question like its the first time they heard it. Even though I'm thrilled to be on my last week of treatment I will miss seeing Dr. Engleman and his staff.

May 17th, 2014
Flight Attendant
Dr. Engleman and his entire staff were kind and genuine. I felt at all times like my good health and comfort were very important to them. Thank you all.

April 9th, 2014
Radiologist
This is a gifted man! Believe me, I've had a liver transplant, kidney cancer,and head and neck cancer. I have dealt with at least 12 to 15 specialist in my time. God put Dr. Engleman in my life and he got me thru the most difficult treatment I have ever had to endure. I'm good now and I will never forget this special person. If you are needing a radiologist, this is the man!