A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Epler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Epler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Epler, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Epler graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Epler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Trident Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Epler MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Epler practice?
- Dr. Mark Epler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Epler practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Lancaster Surgeons.