A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Epstein is Excellent. Dr. Epstein has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Epstein, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- Liberty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Epstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Epstein practice?
Dr. Mark Epstein practices Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Smithville, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Epstein, Dr. Markus Epstein, Dr. Marlon Epstein, Dr. Marcelo Epstein, Dr. Marc Epstein, Dr. Marcellus Epstein