A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Epstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Epstein, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- Cushing Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Epstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Epstein practice?
Dr. Mark Epstein practices Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Smithville, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons.