A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Erasmus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Erasmus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Erasmus, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Erasmus graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Erasmus has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Kaseman Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erasmus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Erasmus practice?
Dr. Mark Erasmus practices Neurological Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Socorro, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.