A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ereth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ereth, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Postoperative Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Ereth graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ereth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ereth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan