A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Erhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Erhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Erhardt graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Erhardt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Erhardt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Erhardt practice?
- Dr. Mark Erhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Erhardt practices Family Medicine near Bartlesville, OK.
See Bartlesville Primary Care Doctors.