Learn more about Dr. Mark Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Erickson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Erickson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Erickson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Mark Erickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Erickson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nellis Afb, NV.
Additional practice locations include: North Las Vegas, NV.
See Nellis Afb Surgeons.