Dr. Mark Esche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Esche?

September 10th, 2013

Does not take Humana Insurance

Humana lists him as a provider but the receptionist said he no longer accepts that insurance.

July 28th, 2012

Tried to get help

But apparently this doctor doesn't take new patients for whatever reason, at least according to his receptionist.

June 22nd, 2012

Dr. Esche has an easy going demeanor that allows for very good interactions during visits or return calls. Dr. Esche listens and I can discuss medication issues and have a determination in what medications and dosages that will be tried.

June 1st, 2012

Professionalism

Listens to conserns and works with you to create a plan to deal with issues. Responds in a timely fashion to phone messages.

May 1st, 2012

Listens well - no more pompous than any other MD

Spent plenty of time listening and explaining. Is approachable and friendly. I have seen other bad reviews online but I think those must be from when ...

February 27th, 2012

Greg doctor. Knows his meds

July 19th, 2011

This Man is Awful!!

Do not see this doctor!!! Or anyone else in his clinic. He is just an insurance biller. I unfortunately was stuck going to his office because at the time their were no other openings in town that my insurance covered. I never saw Dr. Esche, I only saw his NP. I was never diagnosed by him or any other doctor, just his NP. They claimed I was bipolar. I was put on a huge dosage of medication and when I complained that I was becoming nonfunctioning and having memory problems, I was told that it was because I'm getting old. I'm only 45! I asked to be taken off of the medication or to try something else and was told that if I didn't comply with what they gave me, I could find a new doctor and they put a non-compliance message in records. If have since found out that I was not bipolar, but had hormone problems that could have easily been diagnosed if a real doctor has spoken to me and run any type of blood work.I presently have memory problems due to the large amount of drugs he put me on (he signed the prescriptions even though he never one saw me).Do Not See This Doctor. He's a Quack!!

June 21st, 2011

Totally Agree with the front desk Blonde

Dr. Eshche is a excellent doctor!!! I trust him dearly. I have seen many doctors, not all for what he is treating me for but, I have had the quacks and the greats. He would diffently be a great. I would love to give a better review when it comes to the staff but the Blonde receptionst needs . I would have to agree with the other reviews. She is very rude, she never gives eye contact, never smiles. She make it seen like she does not want to be there or it makes you feel like you are burdening her, it's almost uncomfortable. Other than her, I really like everyone else. The other staff members I have come in contact are very friendly and make things feel more comfortable.

April 12th, 2011

az

he is very friendly, informs me of my options and has helped me manage crippling anxiety,

April 6th, 2011

I agree about the front desk blonde hag!

I have been seeing Dr Esche for years. The same rude blonde woman has been there as long as I have. It is a mystery to me why she is still there if other people have the same experience. All I can figure is she has some dirt on the doctor for job security! Love Dr. Esche, hate the rude hag.

January 25th, 2011

Dr. Esche was excellent in every way you could expect a psychiatrist to be, professional, caring, knowledgeable, and he took the time to listen to me. The staff at the office was another story completely. The blonde at the front desk was the rudest receptionist I have ever encountered at a doctor's office. Not just unpleasant but overtly rude, to me and to the 3 other patients who came in after me. The woman after me said she has never slapped anyone before but the sassy lady behind the counter definitely deserved one. Overall, I'm willing to put up with her though to see Dr. Esche but I would not blame anyone for going elsewhere.

December 30th, 2010

very knowledgeable

Dr. Esche is very compassionate and knowledgeable about psych meds - is willing to try different regimens until something works.