A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Esensten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Esensten
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Esensten Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Esensten, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Esensten graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Esensten has 2 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lyle Esensten MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Esensten practice?
- Dr. Mark Esensten has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Esensten practices Diagnostic Radiology near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Radiologists.