A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Esensten, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Esensten graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Esensten has 2 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Esensten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Esensten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Esensten practice?
Dr. Mark Esensten practices Diagnostic Radiology near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Esensten, Dr. Marcel Esensten, Dr. Marcelino Esensten, Dr. Marcellus Esensten, Dr. Marcelo Esensten, Dr. Marco Esensten