A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ettinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ettinger graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Ettinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Raymond Ettinger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Ettinger practice?
- Dr. Mark Ettinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ettinger practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.