A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Evans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Evans, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Mark Evans MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Evans practice?
- Dr. Jay Evans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Evans practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsville, VA.
See Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons and Richmond Surgeons.