Dr. Awesome Evans show details Dr. Awesome Evans
by Forever Grateful on May 16th, 2015

Dr. Evans operated on me after I was brought into the hospital with a dislocated shoulder caused by another medical issue. I feel the reviews for promptness are unjust because the time Dr. Evans spent with me at my bedside explaining the injury and surgery in the hospital was Unsurpassable. He just didn't stand at the foot of my bed talking at me, he set in a chair or on the bed talking and listing to me. I have never met a doctor or any other professional with such compassion, class, humor, and the willingness to ensure I understood what was going on and that I will be as comfortable and have full use of my shoulder as possible when I am released. I will write an additional review in a couple of weeks once I am using my shoulder and arm again. I recommended Dr. Evans to anyone that is need of orthopedic surgery. What a wonderful and professional man.

Jun 2nd, 2012

I am an anesthesiologist who have worked wirh many orhtopods and based on being his patient and seeing his work on others, i would highly recommend him. He is caring, talented, overal a rare gem!

Dr. Mark Evans is awesome show details Dr. Mark Evans is awesome
Feb 17th, 2012

My 3 years daughter Sophia has deep cut in her right pinky. ER Dr. suspect tendon maybe injuried. Dr. Evans took us in next day. We were prepared for long wait by looking all previous comment. I brought DVD player, snack, drink, even stroller for her to sleep. Nope, we just wait there for 35 min. Dr. Evans spent a good time with us examine the finger with caring, humor. I think Dr. Evans is our familys new favorite Dr. now.

The Best in all Respects show details The Best in all Respects
Feb 17th, 2011

Dr. Evans has treated and operated on my sister and me, in the past few years. He is absolutely the most knowledgable, skilled, thorough, compassionate, humble and caring surgeon - and physician - that I have ever known. I would never go to any other orthopedic surgeon for my hands/arms.I am lucky and honored that he is my doctor, and consider him as part of my family which is how he views all of his patients, too, I am sure.

Gifted show details Gifted
by SINGET on Dec 5th, 2009

Dr. Evans is a wonderful doctor/surgeon. Quick wit, gifted hands, smart, makes you feel very comfortable, explains everything to you clearly and assists you in being part of your own care.