Surgeons, Orthopaedic Surgeon
8266 Atlee Road
Suite: 133A
Mechanicsville, VA 23116
(804) 730-2121
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
Jun 2nd, 2012

I am an anesthesiologist who have worked wirh many orhtopods and based on being his patient and seeing his work on others, i would highly recommend him. He is caring, talented, overal a rare gem!

|  Dr. Mark Evans is awesome  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2012

My 3 years daughter Sophia has deep cut in her right pinky. ER Dr. suspect tendon maybe injuried. Dr. Evans took us in next day. We were prepared for long wait by looking all previous comment. I brought DVD player, snack, drink, even stroller for her to sleep. Nope, we just wait there for 35 min. Dr. Evans spent a good time with us examine the finger with caring, humor. I think Dr. Evans is our familys new favorite Dr. now.

|  The Best in all Respects  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

Dr. Evans has treated and operated on my sister and me, in the past few years. He is absolutely the most knowledgable, skilled, thorough, compassionate, humble and caring surgeon - and physician - that I have ever known. I would never go to any other orthopedic surgeon for my hands/arms.I am lucky and honored that he is my doctor, and consider him as part of my family which is how he views all of his patients, too, I am sure.

|  Gifted  |  show details
by SINGET on Dec 5th, 2009

Dr. Evans is a wonderful doctor/surgeon. Quick wit, gifted hands, smart, makes you feel very comfortable, explains everything to you clearly and assists you in being part of your own care.