A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Evers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Evers, BA, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Evers graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Evers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Uk Healthcare Hospitals
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Mark Evers BA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard M. Evers practice?
- Dr. Bernard Evers has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Evers practices Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.