A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ewald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ewald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ewald, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewald graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ewald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Daniel Ewald MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Ewald practice?
- Dr. Mark Ewald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ewald practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.