A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ewens is Excellent. Dr. Ewens has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ewens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewens graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ewens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital - Sutter Pl
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Woodland Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ewens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ewens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Ewens practice?
Dr. Mark Ewens practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland, CA.
See Davis Family Physicians and Davis Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Ewens, Dr. Markus Ewens, Dr. Marlon Ewens, Dr. Marcelo Ewens, Dr. Marc Ewens, Dr. Marcellus Ewens