Dr. Mark Ewing Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Mark Ewing?

Pancreatitis

Posted on September 8th, 2017

Dr. Ewing did an ERCP on me and I developed Pancreatitis right after the procedure which to years to recover from. It seemed he was rushed which most likely caused the problems. His tools and room were not state of the art and I suggest if you need an ERCP you go to the Los Angeles Kaiser facility.

Dr. Mark Ewing

Posted on February 1st, 2014

I do not recommend this doctor. Dr. Ewing is the worst Dr. we ever saw. My poor husband was admitted to the hospital due to horrible pain and unable to keep food down. After 24 hours my husband was told he need to take a stool softener and to go home. that evening I got the paramedics and told them to take us to Northridge Hospital. The trauma team did emergency surgery and saved his life.My husband almost died because of the ego that Dr. Mark Ewing showed. I have gone to the press and have been interviewed on CNN> ✓ Positive Comments: none × Negative Comments: As we left Kaiser the nursing staff told me to watch my husband and agreed he was released to free a bed. • General Comments: The interview on CNN has produced many comments from other former patients. I dont want another wife to go through what I did.

Posted on May 31st, 2017