A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Banks is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Banks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Banks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Franklin Banks MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Banks practice?
- Dr. Mark Banks has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Banks practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians and Denver Critical Care Practitioners.