A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Collins, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Francis Collins MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Collins practice?
- Dr. Mark Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Collins practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.