The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Collins
Dr. Mark Collins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Collins is affiliated with Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Southwest Fort Worth and Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. Collins has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Collins has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...