Dr. Mark Frederic Davidson MD is male, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Davidson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davidson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Davidson practice?
Dr. Mark Davidson practices Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH.
See Gainesville Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Davidson, Dr. Marcel Davidson, Dr. Marcelino Davidson, Dr. Marcellus Davidson, Dr. Marcelo Davidson, Dr. Marco Davidson