A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Davidson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Davidson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Davidson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Davidson practice?
- Dr. Mark Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Davidson practices Anesthesiology near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Anesthesiologists.