A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Frederick Johnson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Mark Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ.
See Peoria Ophthalmologists.