inactive

Mark F Kaufman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

July 22nd, 2012
Sadly I will not be going back to Dr Kaufman
Rather than scheduling th IC testing I asked for (it had been diagonised by alocal anesthesiologist) he put me on low dose daily antibiotic. It did not help at all. I called and they doubled the dose. Still no effect. In fairness he did tell me to return in three months which I have not been able to do because of a transportation problem (It has probably been five months now), but I do not know what he would have done at that follow up visit. I ran out of the antibiotic and my pharmacy called his office. They were told I had no prescription! The only person in his office said she was the office mgr. She seemed frankly inept. She also said the doctor and his medical staff were away for a day or so. I had to have the pharmacy call my primary care doctor and he filled the prescription for me. I also believe it is appropriate for doctors to explain what they are doing and why in terms of treatment. All of us as patients should be afforded that right and be treated with dignity and respect, not like the family dog. I am done with this doctor and his staff of characters out of a horror movie.

March 26th, 2012
Dr Kaufman is a little formal BUT...
Personally I am more interested in his skill than his warm and cozy rating. He did a renal scan for me and was very forthright and honest about the result which I appreciated. The other individual who commented about the doctor did not provide much detail nor did they sound very refined which makes me discount their comments generally. I am seeing Dr. Kaufman again soon for IC Studies and I have every confidence in his ability and commitment. This sort of thing is always very subjective but it is worth seeing what others say particularly if there is a pattern. We must try to be objective so that we can help others who read our comments.

February 9th, 2010
Dr Kaufman treated my father like crap. He was cold, mean and rude. He is sooo lucky I wasn't there.