A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mills, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mills has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Fredrick Mills MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Mills practice?
- Dr. Mark Mills has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mills practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
See Golden Surgeons.