A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mills, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mills has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Fredrick Mills MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Mills practice?
- Dr. Mark Mills has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mills practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
See Golden Surgeons.