Dr. Mark Mills Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Mills?

Never had better

Posted on November 18th, 2017

The amount of patient care with Dr Mills and his team is exceptional without missing a beat. I had the ability to ask numerous questions via email before the procedure which helped me prepare.

Partial knee replacement

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Amazing how the knee pain is gone !! Just in a month almost back to full work load

Knee again

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Right knee in 2012 by Dr Mills. Moved to Ohio in 2016 but returned to Dr Mills when the left knee required replacement. Excellent results from first experiecne was repeated on second experiece. Educational exposure, in person,written and digital, pre and post op was helpfull in preparing for the poceedure and understanding post op potential problems.

Very satisfied with Dr. Mills and staff.

Posted on November 1st, 2017

This was my first surgery with Dr Mills. He and his staff have been very helpful throughout the entire process. Dr Mills works with you and listens to what you have to say and respects your opinion and where you want things to end up. Appreciate the constant communication and follow up. At this time Dr Mills has my complete trust and confidence.

Excellent care with Dr Mark Mills

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Dr. Mills did two hip replacements for me in the past, so I wanted him to do the total knee replacement I needed recently. I have always received excellent, kind, and professional care from Dr. Mills. I have complete confidence in his surgical skill and he has a very caring attitude and demeanor that always puts me at ease even when facing pain and major surgery. All of my experiences with Dr. Mills have been very positive and I would recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic surgery.

Appreciative of Great Care

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Every part of the knee replacement experience for me was positive and encouraging, making me wonder why I put it off for so long when the process was not that bad. It is a relief to have the one knee healing, despite a couple days more painful than others. Pain level was well managed as was the care of the hospital staff. I am so glad I waited for an opening with Dr. Mills, feeling confident that I would have the best outcome possible. I look forward to being able to replace the right knee when it is possible to schedule with Dr. Mills. He certainly kept track of how I was doing both before and after the surgery, utilizing the Healthloop very effectively.

Posted on October 8th, 2017

Dr Mills has replaced both my knees and both my hips. I'm obviously very confident in him and his team. He is kind, gentle, has a great bedside manner and always answers questions thoroughly in lay terms. And he always remembers my name. God bless him.

Dr Mills

Posted on September 14th, 2017

I interviewed several doctors before selecting Dr. Mills for my surgery. Dr. Mills listened to my concerns and responded to them; he was the only surgeon to do so. I highly recommend Dr. Mills to anyone contemplating a knee replacement. OrthoColorado hospital and its staff were equally outstanding.

Total knee replacement

Posted on August 24th, 2017

I recently had my second knee replaced by Dr.Mills and I'm very happy with the results of the surgery and care I've received from him. It takes several weeks to schedule an appointment for evaluation and consultation and then a couple of months to schedule surgery but is well worth it. My wife and three friends have had this procedure performed by him and all are happy with the results

Dr. Mills' Skills

Posted on August 8th, 2017

I have gone to Dr. Mills for over 15 years for various orthopedic concerns — my body is an orthopedic disaster, which he has helped to repair. In 2002, he put partials in both my knees, in 2003 he did my right hip, and in 2010, he put my left hip in. All worked well. But, along the way, the right knee (what was left of it after the initial surgery) wore out, and called for a total knee replacement (revision). This was done on July 24, 2017, and is doing well. I still need to regain strength and endurance, but I am doing almost everything except driving (only a few days, I hope!). There is still some pain, but it is much less than two weeks ago. Hope to be hiking soon.

competent and thorough

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

explained options and procedure well. have lots of friends who have been his successful patients

First class care

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

I couldn’t give a higher recommendation that what I give to Dr Mills and his team. From the first encounter and evaluation through the surgery and post -op care he (they) have been courteous, professional, available, responsive and helpful. The level of contact - the number of times - the information given is extraordinary. Simply wonderful. Thank you Dr. Mills.