Dr. Mark Mills MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

November 10th, 2016
On my way...
Dr. Mills is an exceptionally gifted and caring surgeon. I like how he addresses my emotional as well as physical needs. My new knee is getting better day by day, and I am excited to be able to get back to things I love like dancing and hiking. I worried about recovery, but am finding it and the physical therapy doable!

October 31st, 2016
Dr. Mills does an excellent job in describing what is going on and what he and his team will be doing. His care is of the highest quality.

October 26th, 2016
review
I was extremely pleased with Dr. Mills. His personal interaction with his patients made me extremely comfortable and I have several friends he has done surgeries on who highly recommend him. I've seen the x rays both before and after. He does beautiful work.

October 18th, 2016
Outstanding Doctor and staff
When I started having hip issues, Dr. Mills was my first choice. He is completely processional and knowledgeable about hips and knees. I have been seeing him since my first knee replacement in 2002, and don't regret it at all. He takes all the time he needs to ensure I understand exactly what is going on and what needs to be done. The wait time is sometimes longer, but since he is spending as much time with other patients as he does with me, I just make sure I bring a book.

October 10th, 2016
Extraordinary
I specifically wanted Dr Mills to do my total knee replacement. He is simply a great surgeon who takes the time and effort to make sure you are informed and treated properly as a unique person, not just another procedure. He previously did my partial knee and full hip replacement (some 13 years ago). I have full confidence in him.

September 15th, 2016
Feedback
Everything went very well and the nursing staff at Ortho Colorado were outstanding in all they did.

September 5th, 2016
Amazing
Dr. mills is very thorough. He is personable, he listens and is ready to answer questions.

September 5th, 2016
Homemaker/former teacher
Dr. Mills had my complete confidence throughout my total knee replacement. Eighteen years ago he did a hip replacement for my husband and our whole family was very pleased with how well things went - as well as Dr. Mill's personable nature. Dr. Mills will be operating on my left knee in the months to come and I look forward to a mobility I haven't had for a couple of years.

August 21st, 2016
He's done both of my hips
Dr. Mills and his staff are fantastic. You occasionally have to wait to see him but patience is worth it because he then spends the time with you that you need, answers your questions and makes sure that you are as informed as you need to be or want to be about what is going on.

August 2nd, 2016
Peppin
Theses people are the best.

July 13th, 2016
I dislike being unable to get an appointment in less then two months when I was having problems with pain in my leg. Dr. Mills told me to come back in another six weeks after the original appointment after the operation if I still had pain. I thought it was getting better, but I still have sharp pains in my lower leg. The earliest I could get an appointment was in August. I like Dr. Mills, have no complaints about him...only, when you need to see him for a problem, you are not able. They should at least have someone who could take a moment and see me in less then two months!

July 6th, 2016
High quality care all the way!