Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Womens Health Care Pc
4199 Gateway Blvd
Ste 3500
Newburgh, IN 47630
812-853-2600
Locations and availability (4)

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Happy on Jun 30th, 2014

Dr Morrison is so attentive and compassionate! He sits and talks to me and listens to all of my concerns every time I see him. He is truly a Christian. His staff is always friendly.

|  Terrible  |  show details
by Danny Z on Nov 6th, 2013

This was my girlfriends and I first child so like anybody we were super excited probably more than most people. It was really easy to get our first appointment and get our doctor for baby Jordan. But that was the best thing about our whole experience with this office. Every time we have been to our appointments which is on a Wednesday like the other 49 patients he sees on that day. Yes that's correct the office told us that's how many patients he sees on Wednesday. How can you have any relationship with a doctor that sees that many people on the same day as you? Our shortest wait time was an hour and a half. I would take off work to go to these appointments. On average just for a regular appointment we would be in there for 2 and a half hours. The desk lady was te rudest I have ever met by far at any doctors office. We only met 2 nurses that seemed like they cared. My girlfriend caught pneumonia and pleurisy and we were in the hospital all morning and had an appointment in the afternoon. Somehow the desk lady cancelled our appointment and didn't call to tell us so we had to watch every person in the waiting room that came in after us go in front of us for an ultrasound. We were the last ones to get an ultrasound needless to say. This is getting really long and I have a lot more to say so I will sum it up. If your looking dr a doctors office that cares or you want a good relationship with do not go to Mark Morrison. This is a terrible office.

|  Bad Experience  |  show details
by Cindy on Feb 15th, 2013

I am a 54 year old woman, I went to see Dr. Morrison after being refered to him by a close friend. I arrived at the office 30 minutes early with my new patient forms completed as strongly required by the office staff on three different notices. One staff member sat behind the glass and totally ignored me for 10 minitues. After 15 minitues I call in the office from my cell phone to see if I there at the correct time, was informed they were one there lunch hour( why tell patients to come 30 minitues before appt. if it's during they lunch hour). When finally checked in they treated me very rude. Examine when will, and in the middle Dr. had to leave to deliver a baby, I was totally fine with that and he returned in about 25 min. However things went down hill fast, I was instructed to contact pharmacy at the end of the week to pick up meds that had to be compounded for me. When I called pharmacy they stated no prescribtion was called in for me, they instructed me to contact the Dr.'s office. When I did they blamed the pharmacy for being slow, so I called them back was treated rude again and was told lab work was not back this was 5 days after appointment. When I stated my opinion on that false information that was given to me and I how could I trust them with my medical needs when they gave me false information on a prescription. Yes, I was highly upset they cancelled my prescriftion at the pharmacy and was told Dr. Morrison did not want to treat me. I don't know if he said that or if the rude office manager Gloria just did it because I call her a liar, which she did give me false information and passed the buck on to the pharmacy's back, stated they were slow and often lost prescriptions. This was the worst experience I very had with a Doctors office. I was told Dr. Morrison did not want to treat me and he cancelled my prescribtion , I can't believe he would quit in the middle, but once I called them out on their mistake they dismissed me totally. Would not recommend to anyone.

|  Dr. Morrison is a great doctor  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Morrison for 12 years. He is very patient and nonjudgemental. The labor and birth of my first born was a rough experience and although he was not in the office that day, he did come and deliver my son that night, I did not get whoever was on call. My second pregnancy resulted in miscarriage and he was very compassionate and concerned about my mental health and well being afterward. Dr. Morrison is very open to discussing any concerns I have had and makes his decisions in the best interest of the patient, not himself or his schedule.

|  Awesome  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

I started going to Dr. Morrison when I was 14 weeks pregnant. He is a very sincere doctor. He is calm and very pleasant, always acts like he's glad to see you. He isn't in a hurry and has no problem answering any of my questions. The only thing I have to complain about is the wait. I always wait about an hour. The nurses are great but the front office girls arent very nice. I would gladly sit an hour though to see Dr. Morrison. When I had my baby he came to check on me a few times throughout the day and made me feel good about the whole process. I highly recommend him!

|  My experience with Dr. Morrison  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2010

When I first found out I was pregnant, it was very easy to get an appointment with Mark. He takes too many patients and time in the waiting room is pretty long. I had a few scares throughout my pregnancy and was able to see him quickly, and always got the medication I needed. He doesn't talk much and is in and out of the room before you even remember what you were going to ask him. All and all a decent doctor for checkups, and a nightmare for labor and delivery. He comes up with a reason to induce EVERYONE. There is no way that everyone that comes into that office NEEDS to be induced. A doctor's induction rate should not exceed 15%. Also, everyone gets an episiotomy. This is an outdated procedure, and once again...there is NO WAY everyone needs one. He recently induced someone, denied her of pain medication, and gave her an episiotomy, which busted open and he refuses to stitch it. At one doctors appointment, he had to leave for a delivery, said he would be back in two hours. I thought at the time that that was crazy, and now I know why it was only two hours. Pitocin happy...

|  A Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2009

I had been having severe abdominal and pelvic pain for a year that worsened during my cycle. I went to see a different doctor--Dr. Cindy Basinski--and it was the worst experience Ive ever had with a doctor. She didnt examine me herself but had her nurse do it, didnt care or listen to my concerns, was condescending, only spent 10 minutes with me and blew off my complaints of pain saying we all have pain. I knew I had to get a second opinion. Thank goodness I found Dr. Morrison. The wait in his office was very long but he is worth the wait. He immediately put me at ease and spent an hour with me discussing my pain and formulating a plan to tackle it. He was so knowledgeable and caring and a week later I was having surgery with him where he found and drained a large cyst, inspected my internal organ, and at my follow up appointment told me I also had IBS. My pain has since subsided and I cant praise Dr. Morrison enough. Hes an excellent physician. I was the kind of girl who only used to see female OB/GYN's and Dr. Morrison was the first male doctor I'd ever been to. Now I won't see anyone but him. If you are looking for an OB/GYN, even if you are used to female doctors, go to Dr. Morrison. You won't regret it.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Patient on Sep 19th, 2009

Dr. Morrison has a great bedside manner. He is kind, compassionate and spends adequate time listening to his patients. I'll gladly wait 30 minutes in the waiting room before seeing him because he is well worth the wait!