by Angie Hoffman on Feb 26th, 2015

He is an awesome doctor with a heart for women's health!

Wonderful man. show details Wonderful man.
by B. on Feb 6th, 2015

He has delivered my last two children, and soon to my next. He is a wonderful, kind, christian man. He cares deeply about his patients on all levels. That being said he is also very professional and very busy, so if he doesn't sit around being chatty Kathy, that does not make him a bad Dr. or any less caring. He is that busy because people like him so much. Could I try to find a Dr. less busy, sure, but it would never come close to how fabulous he is. He also gets an A on the Csection department. I have had 4, and he has done the last two. I couldn't be happier! As far as the front desk a couple girls could be warmer, but they are still kind non the less. I hesitate to recomend him since it lengthens my wait time, haha, but I couldn't speak higher of him!

NOT A CARING DOCTOR OR STAFF show details NOT A CARING DOCTOR OR STAFF
Sep 29th, 2014

The staff could be a lot more friendly. They seem to not be happy about coming to work. I was concerned about the health of my unborn child and was simply told by Dr. Morrison, "Oh everything should be fine." I was really upset to hear the same thing friends and family tell me for comfort from a doctor. At least look into it and give me details about my baby's ultrasound and run some test which I did not receive. He spent 2 mins talking to me and I wasn't finished talking when he walked out. I felt rushed the whole time I was there and so many people were there to see him. If you are looking for a good doctor would is actually caring and concerned about your pregnancy, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR. MARK MORRISON.

I won't be back! show details I won't be back!
Aug 17th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Morrison for 7 years and he is by far one of the most caring doctor's I have ever seen. He is very genuine and I never feel rushed. I can ask questions with ease without feeling uncomfortable or embarrassed. Now, the reception staff on the other hand....different story. I had a $30 balance that hadn't been paid because they were sending it to the wrong address. The receptionist called me about 5 months later wanting to know why and I told her. Her response to me was "you don't have $30?" I was floored. I had to again explain to her that I had never received the bill. I paid the bill thinking all was well, months later called to talk to Erica the nurse and was told I had been terminated as a patient and couldn't talk to anyone! I was very confused. SARAH told me I had a bill in collection and had been cancelled from their system!! I, politely as I could, asked to speak to someone else because she was getting upset that I kept asking her how that happened when the bill had been paid. She then told me I was getting an attitude with her and she didn't "appreciate it at all". If I were to talk to patients like that at my job I would be fired. Talking to MaryAnn was some better but I was never informed that I was terminated. I had to get a copy of the check and prove that it was indeed endorsed by them. Dr. Morrison and Erica are wonderful health care professionals, but the staff up front is terrible. And reading some of the other reviews.....looks like they need to be replaced.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Happy on Jun 30th, 2014

Dr Morrison is so attentive and compassionate! He sits and talks to me and listens to all of my concerns every time I see him. He is truly a Christian. His staff is always friendly.

Bad Experience show details Bad Experience
by Cindy on Feb 15th, 2013

I am a 54 year old woman, I went to see Dr. Morrison after being refered to him by a close friend. I arrived at the office 30 minutes early with my new patient forms completed as strongly required by the office staff on three different notices. One staff member sat behind the glass and totally ignored me for 10 minitues. After 15 minitues I call in the office from my cell phone to see if I there at the correct time, was informed they were one there lunch hour( why tell patients to come 30 minitues before appt. if it's during they lunch hour). When finally checked in they treated me very rude. Examine when will, and in the middle Dr. had to leave to deliver a baby, I was totally fine with that and he returned in about 25 min. However things went down hill fast, I was instructed to contact pharmacy at the end of the week to pick up meds that had to be compounded for me. When I called pharmacy they stated no prescribtion was called in for me, they instructed me to contact the Dr.'s office. When I did they blamed the pharmacy for being slow, so I called them back was treated rude again and was told lab work was not back this was 5 days after appointment. When I stated my opinion on that false information that was given to me and I how could I trust them with my medical needs when they gave me false information on a prescription. Yes, I was highly upset they cancelled my prescriftion at the pharmacy and was told Dr. Morrison did not want to treat me. I don't know if he said that or if the rude office manager Gloria just did it because I call her a liar, which she did give me false information and passed the buck on to the pharmacy's back, stated they were slow and often lost prescriptions. This was the worst experience I very had with a Doctors office. I was told Dr. Morrison did not want to treat me and he cancelled my prescribtion , I can't believe he would quit in the middle, but once I called them out on their mistake they dismissed me totally. Would not recommend to anyone.

Dr. Morrison is a great doctor show details Dr. Morrison is a great doctor
Oct 9th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Morrison for 12 years. He is very patient and nonjudgemental. The labor and birth of my first born was a rough experience and although he was not in the office that day, he did come and deliver my son that night, I did not get whoever was on call. My second pregnancy resulted in miscarriage and he was very compassionate and concerned about my mental health and well being afterward. Dr. Morrison is very open to discussing any concerns I have had and makes his decisions in the best interest of the patient, not himself or his schedule.

Awesome show details Awesome
Jun 3rd, 2011

I started going to Dr. Morrison when I was 14 weeks pregnant. He is a very sincere doctor. He is calm and very pleasant, always acts like he's glad to see you. He isn't in a hurry and has no problem answering any of my questions. The only thing I have to complain about is the wait. I always wait about an hour. The nurses are great but the front office girls arent very nice. I would gladly sit an hour though to see Dr. Morrison. When I had my baby he came to check on me a few times throughout the day and made me feel good about the whole process. I highly recommend him!

My experience with Dr. Morrison show details My experience with Dr. Morrison
Oct 13th, 2010

When I first found out I was pregnant, it was very easy to get an appointment with Mark. He takes too many patients and time in the waiting room is pretty long. I had a few scares throughout my pregnancy and was able to see him quickly, and always got the medication I needed. He doesn't talk much and is in and out of the room before you even remember what you were going to ask him. All and all a decent doctor for checkups, and a nightmare for labor and delivery. He comes up with a reason to induce EVERYONE. There is no way that everyone that comes into that office NEEDS to be induced. A doctor's induction rate should not exceed 15%. Also, everyone gets an episiotomy. This is an outdated procedure, and once again...there is NO WAY everyone needs one. He recently induced someone, denied her of pain medication, and gave her an episiotomy, which busted open and he refuses to stitch it. At one doctors appointment, he had to leave for a delivery, said he would be back in two hours. I thought at the time that that was crazy, and now I know why it was only two hours. Pitocin happy...

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Patient on Sep 19th, 2009

Dr. Morrison has a great bedside manner. He is kind, compassionate and spends adequate time listening to his patients. I'll gladly wait 30 minutes in the waiting room before seeing him because he is well worth the wait!