A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scott, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transfusion Free Medicinesurgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark F Scott FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Scott practice?
- Dr. Mark Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Scott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Warwick, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Warwick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.