Learn more about Dr. Mark Victor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Victor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Victor
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Victor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Victor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Victor graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Victor has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark F Victor MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Victor practice?
- Dr. Mark Victor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Victor practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.