A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Victor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Victor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Victor
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Victor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Victor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Victor graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Victor has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark F Victor MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Victor practice?
- Dr. Mark Victor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Victor practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.