A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Warner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Brain Ischemia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Warner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Francis Warner MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Warner practice?
- Dr. Mark Warner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Warner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Allen, VA and Chester, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.