A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warner
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Warner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Warner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Brain Ischemia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Warner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Francis Warner MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Warner practice?
- Dr. Mark Warner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Warner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Allen, VA and Chester, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.