A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Faber, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Faber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Faber MD is a male Nephrologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Faber practice?
- Dr. Mark Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Faber practices Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Nephrologists.