A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fagelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fagelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fagelman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagelman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fagelman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fagelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Fagelman practice?
Dr. Mark Fagelman practices Urology near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See Pomona Urologists.