A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Failinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Failinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Failinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Failinger graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Failinger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stefan Failinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Failinger practice?
- Dr. Mark Failinger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Failinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO and Denver, CO.
See Lone Tree Surgeons.