Learn more about Dr. Mark Failinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Failinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Failinger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Failinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Failinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Failinger graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Failinger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stefan Failinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Failinger practice?
- Dr. Mark Failinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Failinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO.
See Denver Surgeons and Denver Orthopedic Surgeons.