A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fairhurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fairhurst, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fairhurst, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairhurst graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Fairhurst has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Victor Fairhurst MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Fairhurst practice?
- Dr. Mark Fairhurst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Fairhurst practices Dermatology near Goodlettsville, TN.
See Goodlettsville Dermatologists.