Learn more about Dr. Mark Falahee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Falahee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Falahee, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Falahee graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Falahee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Falahee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Falahee practice?
Dr. Mark Falahee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Chelsea, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.