A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Falahee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Falahee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falahee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falahee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Falahee, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Falahee graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Falahee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Falahee FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Falahee practice?
- Dr. Mark Falahee has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Falahee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Orthopedic Surgeons.