A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Falahee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Falahee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falahee
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falahee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Falahee, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Falahee graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Falahee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Falahee FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Falahee practice?
- Dr. Mark Falahee has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Falahee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Orthopedic Surgeons.