Dr. Mark Falahee MD Patient Reviews

July 7th, 2016
Great old fashion Doctor

October 15th, 2015
Would Rate Highly
Dr. Falahee came into our life after over a year of coping with back pain, post pitbull attack. He had a bulging disc requiring full spinal fusion F4/F5. Prior to this my husband, who was not much more than 30 years old had tried physical therapy, pain medication, and epidural injections at a pain clinic on a monthly basis. Dr. Falahee was honest about expectations, and outcomes. He also told my husband, was clinically morbidly obese post-injury, that he should lose weight to maximize the benefits of the surgery. He was right about that, which my husband discovered for himself when he lost 60lbs in 2013. Through the process, especially on the day of surgery and in follow-up visits, I felt Dr. Falahee kept me abreast of all updates and progress. He treated my husband well and worked diligently to ensure my husband was not discharged too early, and that he had the necessary tools to be successful post-surgery.

August 22nd, 2015
Dr. Falahee has a professional bedside manner.
I had lumbar microdisectomy for my L4 and L5. I received aftercare from him also and felt that he was very professional. He spends a considerable amount of time with his patients given that he has a full waiting room. I am confident that I will be feeling better after consulting with him.

April 11th, 2013
I agree with the earlier review. He left me feeling abandoned, awful beside manner, couldn't care less about my issues. The wait was 1 hour and 20 minutes. Find someone better than this is my recommendation.

February 12th, 2013
L4-L5 spinal fusion
My top recommendation goes to Dr Falahee. I am home now only 6 days after the operation and I am close to pain free. The biggest issue is I feel so good that I have to watch what I do. During the early visits and diagnosis, Dr. Falahee was very professional and gave me a great sense of confidence in him. The moment I came out of recovery I was clear headed and the pain was in control

July 27th, 2011
Dr. Falahee had a wonderful bedside manner and successfully operated on my dad, whose health problems were very complicated. We couldn't have been happier with the outcome. Months of pain before the surgery and almost none after. I would highly recommend him.

July 18th, 2011
What bedside manner?
Dr. Falahee has a very bad bedside manner and does not choose his words carefully. On top of that he did 2 back surgeries for my mom and she is still in pain. After each of these operations, he came and talked with the family, his was very abrupt and rude and was in a very big hurry did not answer any of our questions, really did not learn anything. This happened both times. After a few months my mom had a visit after the 2nd back surgery and told him she was still in pain, he told her that she needed to deal with it and that was life. I will never recommend Dr. Falahee to anyone.

September 25th, 2010
My surgery in 1990 was a total failure. I had a mini-lam. at L/5-S/1 and needed extensive re-hab that resulted in 2 additional surgeries in order to remove the remaining pieces of disc. I have permanant nerve damage in my left foot. Before he operates on you be sure to get a 2nd opinion.

September 13th, 2010
He is great.
I have had 4 back surgeries, all done by Dr. Falahee and he was wonderful. I would not go to any other doctor. Now I am looking for a spine doctor for my mother in the Denver area and can't fine one that compares to Dr. Falahee.