A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Falimirski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Falimirski, Trauma & General Surgeon, Surgical Intensivist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Falimirski, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falimirski graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Falimirski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Falimirski MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Falimirski practice?
- Dr. Mark Falimirski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Falimirski practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.