A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fallen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallen graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Fallen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fallen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Fallen practice?
Dr. Mark Fallen practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.