A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fallen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fallen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallen graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Fallen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark James Fallen MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Fallen practice?
- Dr. Mark Fallen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Fallen practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.