A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fallick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fallick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fallick, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallick graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Fallick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lawrence Fallick FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Fallick practice?
- Dr. Mark Fallick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Fallick practices Urology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Urologists.