A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fallick is Good. Dr. Fallick has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fallick, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Fertility BPH / Obstructive Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallick graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fallick has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fallick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fallick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Fallick practice?
Dr. Mark Fallick practices Urology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Voorhees Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Fallick, Dr. Markus Fallick, Dr. Marlon Fallick, Dr. Marcelo Fallick, Dr. Marc Fallick, Dr. Marcellus Fallick