Dr. Mark Fallick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Fallick?

Terrific Doctor

Posted on February 14th, 2017

Dr. Fallick is a great guy. Very professional, but also easy to talk to. My wife and I were in our mid-forties having trouble getting pregnant. Dr. Fallick was great in helping out our situation which resulted in a healthy baby boy. Thanks Dr. Fallick!!

Horrible Staff & Scheduling

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Staff is very unprofessional and rude. I was scheduled for 2 procedures on one day and they somehow lost the first procedure. When I asked what happened, they rudely insisted I was only scheduled for one and refused to check. Find another provider unless you're OK with being treated rudely by their unprofessional staff.

Fast fast fast - don't expect any love here!

Posted on July 19th, 2015

Terrible staff. My first ever visit to a urologist, so I told the girl I was nervous, and unsure what to bring. She said yourself. Ok... Anything else, ID and insurance card of course. Well, I get there and I also needed a referral and my X-rays from the hospital. So they charged me for the visit anyway - verbal referral, no X-rays. Only to be told I needed to get new X-rays. AgAin, my first time ever - they said to use my "usual" place. I said I have no usual place , they were so annoyed like I was lying? I felt terrible these people should at least have some empathy?

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Dr. Mark Fallick is the best doctor in the whole world! His professionism takes it to a different level! No one has taken care of my family the way that he does! One other person can compare to Dr. Faliick and that is God!

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Dr. Fallick is such an exceptional doctor. He has helped all of my family!

Dr. Mark Fallick-Excellent Physician

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

Dr. Fallick turned my life around through his knowledge and professional approach. He was able to resolve my urinary tract condition. He did so with caring and compassion and truly wanted to help me in all ways possible. He even offered to perform the necessary procedure in his off hours so that my pain and discomfort were relieved as soon as possible. I have continued to seek his service and counsel and have found him to be one of the best doctors and a fine human being. Dr. Fallick is a doctor you must seek out.

Posted on August 30th, 2014

I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Fallick. He was recommended by my wife's colleague and I was happy with my experience. I received a difficult diagnosis related to male infertility, but I'm happy to say that my wife is pregnant with twins. Without Dr. Fallick's help, it simply would not have been possible to father my children. Sperm had to be aspirated and while that sounds painful, it wasn't at all. I credit Dr. Fallick for making a potentially uncomfortable procedure quick, painless, and professional.

Managing Member, Solution Concepts, LLC

Posted on April 4th, 2014

My experience with Dr Fallick went significantly better than I expected. He took the time and effort to address my irrational fears of needles and pain in a respectful manner and took steps to help alleviate them. Appointments were kept within 5 to ten minutes of their scheduled time. My surgery went very smoothly with less pain than anticipated and my recovery went faster than predicted. All and all, I would highly recommend Dr Fallick to anyone needing a urologist.

Excellent Doctor for reverse vasectomy

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

Dr Fallick was extremely professional. He performed a revere vasectomy and everything went smooth with no problems. He even called the house afterwards to see how I was recovering. I have nothing but praise towards Dr. Fallick. He is an incredible doctor.

Exceptional Results

Posted on March 28th, 2014

Dr. Fallack saved the day for me!! He was able to determine that the cause of me not being able to empty my bladder, slow urinary flow and urinary infections was due to scar tissue that existed in my urinary tack. Now, after surgery I'm elated with the results and couldn't be happier with the outcome. I truely feel indebted too Dr. Fallack for my improved condition.

DR FALLICK

Posted on January 9th, 2012

I am over 60 years old and this Doctor has to the most ignorant person I have ever come in contact with. I had a procedure done by him and when I went for follow-up tests he claimed I still had a condition. I sought a 2nd and 3rd opinion and I was told the tests showed my condition no longer existed, so it is clear Dr. Fallick wanted to put me through additional pain just so he could bill me and my insurance company for extra money for a procedure that was not required, DOCTOR FALLICK that is FRAUD. BEWARE of this money hungry IGNORANT Doctor who in my opinion is a disgrace to the MEDICAL profession.

Dr. Fallick is ARROGANT and RUDE!!!!!!

Posted on May 5th, 2010

Dr. Fallick has a terrible bedside manner! No compassion, is rude, he is cold, talks to you like he is so much better than you! Infertility is a very sensitive issue, he has no compassion! I don't care if he was last male infertility doctor, I would never go to him again! Worst experience of my life! Felt embarrassed, angry, belittled - absolutely horrible! DO NOT EVER TO THIS DOCTOR, ESPECIALLY FOR INFERTILITY!!!