Urologists
63 Kresson Rd
Ste 103
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
856-427-9004
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Mark Fallick-Excellent Physician  |  show details
by Stephen McKeown on Sep 22nd, 2014

Dr. Fallick turned my life around through his knowledge and professional approach. He was able to resolve my urinary tract condition. He did so with caring and compassion and truly wanted to help me in all ways possible. He even offered to perform the necessary procedure in his off hours so that my pain and discomfort were relieved as soon as possible. I have continued to seek his service and counsel and have found him to be one of the best doctors and a fine human being. Dr. Fallick is a doctor you must seek out.

|  show details
Aug 30th, 2014

I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Fallick. He was recommended by my wife's colleague and I was happy with my experience. I received a difficult diagnosis related to male infertility, but I'm happy to say that my wife is pregnant with twins. Without Dr. Fallick's help, it simply would not have been possible to father my children. Sperm had to be aspirated and while that sounds painful, it wasn't at all. I credit Dr. Fallick for making a potentially uncomfortable procedure quick, painless, and professional.

|  Managing Member, Solution Concepts, LLC  |  show details
by Jeff Dennison on Apr 4th, 2014

My experience with Dr Fallick went significantly better than I expected. He took the time and effort to address my irrational fears of needles and pain in a respectful manner and took steps to help alleviate them. Appointments were kept within 5 to ten minutes of their scheduled time. My surgery went very smoothly with less pain than anticipated and my recovery went faster than predicted. All and all, I would highly recommend Dr Fallick to anyone needing a urologist.

|  Excellent Doctor for reverse vasectomy  |  show details
by SBF on Apr 2nd, 2014

Dr Fallick was extremely professional. He performed a revere vasectomy and everything went smooth with no problems. He even called the house afterwards to see how I was recovering. I have nothing but praise towards Dr. Fallick. He is an incredible doctor.

|  Exceptional Results  |  show details
by Ron Ringer on Mar 28th, 2014

Dr. Fallack saved the day for me!! He was able to determine that the cause of me not being able to empty my bladder, slow urinary flow and urinary infections was due to scar tissue that existed in my urinary tack. Now, after surgery I'm elated with the results and couldn't be happier with the outcome. I truely feel indebted too Dr. Fallack for my improved condition.

|  DR FALLICK  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2012

I am over 60 years old and this Doctor has to the most ignorant person I have ever come in contact with. I had a procedure done by him and when I went for follow-up tests he claimed I still had a condition. I sought a 2nd and 3rd opinion and I was told the tests showed my condition no longer existed, so it is clear Dr. Fallick wanted to put me through additional pain just so he could bill me and my insurance company for extra money for a procedure that was not required, DOCTOR FALLICK that is FRAUD. BEWARE of this money hungry IGNORANT Doctor who in my opinion is a disgrace to the MEDICAL profession.

|  Dr. Fallick is ARROGANT and RUDE!!!!!!  |  show details
May 5th, 2010

Dr. Fallick has a terrible bedside manner! No compassion, is rude, he is cold, talks to you like he is so much better than you! Infertility is a very sensitive issue, he has no compassion! I don't care if he was last male infertility doctor, I would never go to him again! Worst experience of my life! Felt embarrassed, angry, belittled - absolutely horrible! DO NOT EVER TO THIS DOCTOR, ESPECIALLY FOR INFERTILITY!!!