Dr. Mark Farnie Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mark Farnie?

Horrible experience

Posted on May 10th, 2017

I was the phone on hold for nearly an hour just to get the appointment. After I got an appointment weeks later, I waited another hour only to find Dr. Farnie rushed and disinterested. I do not appreciate being yelled at for asking more than one question. A complete waste of time as I learned nothing from this visit other than to find another doctor.

Great Doctor!

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Dr. Farnie is a warm, compassionate and knowledgeable physician. I was exasperated with my 80-year old godmother's healthcare and had her come to Houston to see Dr. Farnie. He narrowed down her meds after finding out three physicians had her over medicated! Approximately one week later, she was already feeling better!! Now if we can get her hometown doctors to forward copies to Dr. Farnie of office visits and all the tests they've run in the past six months! Sounds easy, but it's not and it is time to schedule her follow up with this Houston doctor! 😉

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 11th, 2011

I am still getting use to the idea that UT Physicians have medical students accompany them into each office visit!After I get over the youngsters being there, I am then pleased with the caring attitude and obvious knowledge of Dr. Farnie. I will continue to see him!!

Nice guy ~ Horrible Service

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

I saw Dr. Farnie following a heat stroke while on the job. Being that I work for the federal government there are guidelines and time restraints on paperwork that needs to be submitted. When requests were submitted they were half done, medical students were allowed to fill out paperwork, Dr. Farnie will not patients, his staff is rude and medical documentation that was due in a week took a month and a half to recieve from his office. My case was approved for Heat Stroke but due to all the errors and incorrect paperwork submited by his office my case was reversed & closed, I never recieved any compensation for 4+ months and now the Department of Labor is charging me with fraud due to this office unprofessional and inapprioate way of handling a federal workman compensation case. When you ask to speak with a nurse - the person you are speaking to is Not a nurse. Calls go unheard, messages are NEVER returned and this is a vicious nightmare and Dr. Farnie refuse to stand behind his work or make corrections to the dsamage he has caused in my case. Also left plenty of messages witht he "Charge Nurse" Debbie - she also will not return calls.

Posted on January 4th, 2011

Absolutely best doctor around. Dr. Farnie has been my doctor for 4 years, he is always helpful and will do anything for his patients. He saw me on demand after I hurt my foot running the marathon, and again put me as first priority after I got a head injury from being robbed. Highly recommend him, he has great interns who take an interest in their patients.

satisfied customer

Posted on September 4th, 2010

Cookie Walker

Posted on March 30th, 2010

Our family drives to the Medical Center to see Dr Farnie because of his excellent diagnostic abilities and he is great with my kids. Him being a man does not even bother my daughter and she is a 17yo now. He is an educator and promotes preventive medicine by educating his patients.

Posted on March 5th, 2010

Nice guy who takes an interest in his patients. He remembers stuff I have told him and asks me how is school, or whatever we last spoke about in life.

Posted on September 25th, 2017