A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Faron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Faron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Faron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Faron graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Faron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Faron MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Faron practice?
- Dr. Mark Faron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Faron practices Internal Medicine near Ballwin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Florissant, MO.
See Ballwin Internists.