A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Feeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Feeman, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Feeman, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Muscle Pain (Myofascial Pain Syndromes)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Feeman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Feeman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Feeman DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Feeman practice?
- Dr. Mark Feeman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mark Feeman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Snellville Physiatrists.