A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Feeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Feeman, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feeman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Feeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Feeman, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Muscle Pain (Myofascial Pain Syndromes)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Feeman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Feeman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Feeman DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Feeman practice?
- Dr. Mark Feeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Feeman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Snellville Physiatrists.