A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Feeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Feeman, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Feeman, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Muscle Pain (Myofascial Pain Syndromes)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Feeman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feeman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Feeman practice?
Dr. Mark Feeman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Snellville Physiatrists.