A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Feldman, Ophthalmologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Feldman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Foundation For Advanced Eye Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Samuel Feldman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Mark Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Feldman practices Ophthalmology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Ophthalmologists.