A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Feldmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Feldmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Feldmann, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldmann graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Feldmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ernst Feldmann MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Feldmann practice?
- Dr. Mark Feldmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Feldmann practices Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons.